- Open your Salesforce Marketing instance and open setup in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select Platform Tools > Apps > Installed Packages
- Select 'new' and in the popup add a name and description
- On the following screen select 'Add component'
- Select API integration from the popup
- Server to server for integration type
- On the properties screen make sure the following is ticked:
Email - read
Email - write
Documents and Images - read
Documents and Images - write
Saved Content - read
Saved Content - write
- On the following screen make a note of the Client Id, Client Secret and REST Base URL
- Open your Knak account and navigate to Company Settings > Integrations
- Select Add new integration > Salesforce Marketing Cloud integration
- Paste in the details you copied over from Marketing Cloud and you're done!
Open any of your emails and sync them straight across to Marketing Cloud with a click of a button.
Need more help? Contact support via live chat within Knak using the chat bubble in the bottom right corner or email firstname.lastname@example.org