Here's the instructions for setting up the SSO for Azure:
Go into Admin > Company > Settings > SSO and click on Configure
Copy the Single Sign On URL (eg https://knak.auth0.com/login/callback?connection=myCompany) and Audience URI (eg urn:auth0:knak:myCompany)
3. In the Azure Portal, Enterprise Applications, your KnakProfile, Single Sign-on, Basic
Assign the Single Sign On URL to the Azure field “Reply URL (Assertion Consumer Service URL)”
Assign the Audience URI to the Azure Field “Identifier (Entity ID)”
3. In Azure Portal, provide a screenshot of the second box (Attributes and claims) for the Knak admin; They will verify the SAML claims are matched.
4. In Azure Portal, download the certificate (base64) from the third box, and provide it to the Knak admin. It should be entered into the Self Serve SSO settings in Knak under the public key certificate.
5. In the Azure Portal, Enterprise Applications, yourKnakProfile, Users and groups:
Add a AAD user or group that has also been configured as a Knak user. In this example we have a AAD group named ‘Knak_Users’ that will be granted access.
6. To test: In the Azure Portal, Enterprise Applications, yourKnakProfile, Properties, locate your User access URL. Place this in your Internet browser, and try logging in.
The account you test with needs to have access in Azure Enterprise Application profile you have set up for Knak, AND as a user in the Knak system.