A hover state refers to a change in a piece of content when a recipient hovers their cursor over the relevant bit of content.
Knak has inbuilt functionality to easily add hover states to buttons and images. This can be a great way to draw attention to important content and CTAs.
How to add a hover state
- Add either an image or button (or both!) to your email in the normal fashion.
- Click on the image/button to reveal the content attributes in the right nav.
- Select 'Highlight on hover'
- This hover effect will invert the colors in the content.
- You can view the effect by previewing the email in Knak and hovering your cursor over the content.
Need more help? Contact support via live chat within Knak using the chat bubble in the bottom right corner or email firstname.lastname@example.org