A hover state refers to a change in a piece of content when a recipient hovers their cursor over the relevant bit of content.
Knak has inbuilt functionality to easily add hover states to buttons and images. This can be a great way to draw attention to important content and CTAs.
How to add a hover state
- Add either an image or button (or both!) to your email in the normal fashion.
- Click on the image/button to reveal the content attributes in the right nav.
- Select 'Highlight on hover'
- This hover effect will invert the colors in the content.
- You can view the effect by previewing the email in Knak and hovering your cursor over the content.