Knak has a direct integration with SendGrid so you can easily sync emails with a click of a button.
How to set up the integration
Open your SendGrid account and navigate to Settings > API Keys
Select 'Create API Key' and set the permissions to 'Restricted Access'
- Under 'Access Details' select 'Template Engine' and 'Design Library' set those to 'Full Access'
- All other settings under Access Details can be set to 'No Access'
- Select 'Create API Key' and on the following screen copy your new API Key.
- Open your Knak account and head to the Integrations page.
- Select 'Add new integration' and choose SendGrid.
- On the popup screen paste in your API Key and click create.
That's it! You can now sync emails to SendGrid.
Need more help? Contact Support via live chat within Knak using the chat bubble in the bottom right corner or email firstname.lastname@example.org.