Knak has a direct integration with Veeva Vault so you can easily sync emails with a click of a button.
Creating a Knak User
It is preferable that a dedicated Veeva Vault user be created for Knak. The user should have sufficient permission to perform the following actions:
- Retrieve Document Metadata
- Create a Document Lock
- Create a Single Document Version
How to set up the integration
- Enter a name for the Veeva Vault Integration
- Enter your Veeva Vault Username & Password associated with Knak
- Enter the Veeva Environment URL (everything after the https:// and before the .veevavault.com in your Veeva Vault instance)
Creating Documents to Sync to Knak
First, create a document (use a document placeholder for a new document without content) and share the document with the Knak integration user so Knak can edit it.
When syncing the document for the first time in Knak, you can use the search feature to find the document. Every resync from Knak will add a new version (minor version number) to this document containing the updated content from Knak.
Need more help? Contact Support via live chat within Knak using the chat bubble in the bottom right corner or email firstname.lastname@example.org.