Using Brands in Knak allows you to keep your branding on point.
To add a brand to your instance:
Go to the Admin section and select Brands
2. Under Brand List, click on the Add a Brand button
3. Under Brand Details in the Brand information section, enter your Brand Name, Website URL, Brand Logo and Default font.
4. In the Typography section, select any of the font families you want to be used with the brand. You can find more about Typography here.
5. In the Colour section, select the Colour palettes you want to use within your brand. You can select one or more palettes to use. Find more about brand colours here.
6. After this completed, click on the Next button which will bring you to the Social Links section. Enter all of your social links which will be used with your social icons. When these are complete, click on the Next button.
7. The next section is the Email/Page Settings. Enter the URL parameters for your emails and landing pages and the default language.
Next enter your email settings which are the default custom head code, from Email, Reply-to Email, from Name and Email Width. You can have multiple presets in a brand.
After you completed the email settings, complete the Page Settings section which includes adding a Favicon, default Header Tracking Script, Footer Tracking Script, Keywords and Custom Head HTML.
With each preset, you can choose to lock them or leave them editable by click on the lock symbol.
Congratulations, you've just created a new brand!
Need more help? Contact support via live chat within Knak using the chat bubble in the bottom right corner or email firstname.lastname@example.org