Collaborate with others by placing annotations directly on an email as part of the review process. (Click here for info on reviewing an email). By adding annotations to a Knak created email, it will help maximize collaboration between users.
To begin, reviewers can leave feedback by requesting changes in the approval process or users can go to the Collaborate tab: (Click here for more on setting up review groups)
Next, Click on the part of the email that needs feedback and type in a comment or question. Selecting @ symbol will allow you to tag an individual which will notify them a comment is left for them. See notifications here
After feedback is created, it will appear in the right hand window. There are a few things that can be done here:
1. Users can respond to a comment by clicking Reply. Click 'Send' to send the reply. If another user is tagged, they will be notified of the response.
2. Feedback can be marked as resolved or unresolved. This will make it clear what needs to be looked at and what is completed.
Once feedback is marked as resolved, the annotation will look like this:
3. Feedback can be edited or deleted by selecting the ellipsis(...) beside the checkmark:
4. Feedback can be filtered to show 'All', 'Resolved', 'Unresolved' and sorted by 'Newest' or 'Oldest'.
5. A note of appreciation can be left at the bottom of the window where users can be tagged.
Need more help? Contact support via live chat within Knak using the chat bubble in the bottom right corner or email email@example.com